Excellent for the digestive system. Especially for smaller birds such as canaries and parakeets and similar caged birds.
It helps to fight hyperacidity and relieve stomach upset. It makes their general health, droppings and feather quality better.
Also suitable for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Rabbits.
Simply sprinkle onto food.
Combats bad breath, reduces flatulence and aids digestion.
Charcoal should be one of the items you have in your Pets First Aid kit.
How to use:
- Birds (always seek an advice from an avian vet)
- Charcoal is one of the first things offered in suspected cases of toxic ingestion of plants or other items that can harm our pet. If you suspect your parrot has consumed something that is toxic, we strongly advise calling your avian veterinarian. Be sure to advise your vet if you have administered charcoal if you have done so.
- Dogs (always seek an advice from a vet)
- Give charcoal to your dog as soon as possible after they ingest the toxin. For each kilogram of weight of your dog, give them one to five grams of charcoal. Sprinkle onto food.
- For bad breath give one to five grams of charcoal. Sprinkle onto food.